Pest Control In Paola, KS
Paola, Kansas is a picturesque place to own a home or run a business. Still, as much as we may enjoy Paola, it's important to keep in mind that pests are still a year-round concern, even here. If you're looking for a local company that provides safe and thorough services, give our team a call at Mantis Pest Solutions. We're a local Paola pest control company that loves serving our community.
Residential Pest Control In Paola
Residential pest control can be a difficult task, and most homeowners don't know where to begin. Luckily, you don't have to worry about coming up with home pest control solutions alone. Our team at Mantis Pest Solutions is here to help you and your family.
Residential pest control is essential to prioritize for several reasons:
- Health and safety: Pests in Paola can carry bacteria and spread and carry diseases to you, your family, and your pets. They can also contaminate your food, trigger allergies, and worsen asthma attacks.
- Prevent property damage: No matter how small they may be, pests can result in extremely costly property damage. They can ruin your yard, garden, furniture, and even your home's structural integrity. Home repairs due to a pest infestation can cost between hundreds to thousands of dollars.
By working with our professional pest control technicians, you will be protecting your health and safety, and prevent any potential property damage.
Commercial Pest Control In Paola
Running a business means you have a lot to worry about, including keeping pests away. Fortunately, you don't need to handle pest control yourself. Our team at Mantis Pest Solutions is fully equipped to provide reliable commercial pest control in Paola for a variety of commercial properties over a broad array of industries. Commercial pest control offers a number of benefits to local businesses:
- Health and safety: Pests can trigger allergies, worsen asthma attacks, contaminate food and objects, and spread diseases. Professional commercial pest control can eliminate the risk to your customers' and employees' health and safety. We'll keep your business clean and free from pests.
- Prevent property damage: Pest infestations can lead to costly repairs or loss of inventory. Keep your business safe with commercial pest control.
- Reputation and regulations: Pest infestations found in a business can break local laws and regulations. Equally as important, having a pest infestation can ruin your business's reputation. Partnering with our team will help your business maintain its reputation while ensuring that all needed regulations and laws are met.
Without a doubt, obtaining professional commercial pest control from our team at Mantis Pest Solutions can help your business flourish. Don't let pests threaten the success of your business; contact our team for dependable and efficient commercial pest control in Paola.
Paola's Guide To Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs are minuscule, rusty-colored nuisance insects that rely on human and animal blood to survive. Their small size makes them difficult to identify and eradicate, but there are still a few ways to control a bed bug infestation. If you believe you have a bed bug infestation on your hands, try the following tips:
- Wash all bedding materials in hot water and dry on high heat.
- Inspect secondhand furniture and clothing for bed bugs before bringing those items inside your home.
- Inspect hotel beds for bed bugs before bringing personal items into the room.
- Isolate suitcases and luggage after returning home from traveling.
- Vacuum and clean your home often.
Taking proactive steps to control bed bug infestations in your home or business is important. The best way to get rid of bed bugs, however, is by seeking professional help. Our team can help you keep bed bugs at bay and protect your property from these nuisance pests. Give us a call to find out more about our effective bed bug control solutions.
How To Keep Moles Off My Paola Property
Our technicians at Mantis are familiar with moles wreaking havoc on Paola properties. Here are a few tips to keep those pesky moles off of your property:
- Remove all sources of food.
- Correct moisture problems with your soil.
- Keep your lawn neatly trimmed.
- Block tunnels with a physical barrier.
Although mole control is most effective when performed by professionals, following these steps can help reduce the likelihood of moles appearing on your property.
If you want quality pest control for your home or business, look no further than our team at Mantis Pest Solutions. We have the expertise needed to treat any pest problem, and we will treat your property safely and efficiently. Your safety is our top priority. At the same time, you'll have the convenience of not having to deal with pests on your own. We'll save you the hassle.
Here at Mantis Pest Solutions, we will provide you with a safe, effective, and convenient solution to any pest problem your home or business is facing, giving you the peace of mind that your property is protected. Don't hesitate any longer. Give us a call today!
What Mantis Pest Solutions Customers Are Saying
Jake was very thorough with my most recent application and his explanation of services and recommendations. Thank you!
I don’t usually do reviews but had a great experience with this business.
Jason did a fantastic job. Called to say he was able to come earlier in the day if it worked out for us. It totally worked to come earlier. He explained everything that he was doing and the expected outcome of the service. Professional and easy to talk with.
Jake has always been courteous and respectful. He is quite knowledgeable. I will continue to use this service and recommend it to others.